(Includes Lean Six Sigma Green Belt)
Duration: 5 days
This five day ILM Level 5 qualification for Service Improvement offers two Certificates for the price of one. An ILM qualification in business improvement: ILM Cert in Service Improvement and in addition the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
The qualification is aimed at experienced team leaders or new department heads, project leads and middle managers with responsibility for service areas and who are looking for ways to improve performance and efficiency.
The programme covers two modules:
1. Preparing to apply service improvement methods
2. Applying service improvement methods
Benefits for you
- Get a critical understanding of the role and responsibilities of the workplace coach and mentor
- Deepen your understanding of how coaching and mentoring can impact an organization
- Be able to assess your own skills, behaviours and knowledge as a coach and mentor
- Provide evidence of your own development as a coach and mentor through the qualification
- Plan your further development
- Plan, deliver and review coaching and mentoring in your organization
Benefits for your employer
- Managers with a advanced understanding of lean production methods to maximise value to customers and minimise waste
- Support a culture of continuous improvement in your organisation
- Measurable impact and ROI from supervised service improvement project carried out as part of this qualification
For further details about the qualification you can download a copy of the full syllabus from ILM’s website.