Duration: 3 days
This three day ILM qualification is ideal if you have management responsibilities but no formal training, and are serious about developing your abilities. It’s particularly suited to practicing team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management, and managers who need to lead people through organizational change, budget cuts or other pressures.
What’s different about Embrion’s programme?
There are a number of ILM Approved Centres in the UK. What’s different about our approach is the quality of our trainers and our material. In addition to the core syllabus we provide additional material to help stretch your knowledge. In addition our practical approach combined with a focus on helping you transfer your learning back to work are just some of the things which set our courses apart.
Benefits for you
- Gain a range of key management skills
- Put new skills into practice in your own role
- Build your leadership capabilities
- Motivate and engage teams, manage relationships confidently
- Develop your leadership skills using your own knowledge, values and motivations
Benefits for your employer
- Develop effective and confident first-line managers
- Build better relationships and communication in teams
- Deliver measurable results
- A broad range of optional units – which we can tailor to your organization’s learning and development needs