Duration: 5 days
This five day ILM qualification is designed for project managers, department heads, and other practising middle managers. The course will help them develop skills and experience, improve their performance and prepare them for senior management responsibilities.
What’s different about Embrion’s programme?
There are a number of ILM Approved Centre’s in the UK. What’s different about our approach is the quality of our trainers and our material. In addition to the core syllabus we provide additional material to help stretch your knowledge. In addition our practical approach combined with a focus on helping you transfer your learning back to work are just some of the things which set our courses apart.
Benefits for you
- Use core management techniques to drive better results
- Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire
- Provide strategic leadership as well as day-to-day management
- Benchmark your managerial skills
- Raise your profile in your organization
Benefits for your employer
- Encourage strategic thinking to foster business improvement
- Engage middle managers with training and development to help develop their careers
- Customise this qualification to your development needs