This three-day course is aimed at HSE professionals across the organization. The course draws on evidenced based behavioural science psychology to help HSE teams to review their current approaches to safety, reflect on the evidence and to latest research to develop a comprehensive plan or strategy for their organization or area of the business.
As with all Embrion programmes we take a highly practical approach. In this programme a facilitated approach is adopted to work with the HSE team to help them develop an organization specific plan.
Benefits for you
- Get a deep understanding of behavioural safety within your organization
- Understand current behaviours and incidents
- Develop a detailed plan to reduce accidents and incidents within your workplace
Benefits for your employer
- Provide a comprehensive programme for your workforce as part of your responsibility under Health & safety legislation
- Support and develop a culture of behavioural safety in your organization
- Link our comprehensive programme to our Heartbeat Cultural Safety tool to measurable impact and ROI from and track your safety performance over time