This two-day course is aimed at managers, supervisors and team leaders across the organization. The course draws on evidenced based behavioural science psychology to help managers and supervisors understand how they can develop a climate of safety within their teams.
As with all Embrion programmes we take a highly practical approach drawing on actors, video and movie clips. We encourage learners to not only have fun, but to consider how they can transfer their new learning from the classroom to the workplace through personal plans.
Benefits for you
- Get a deeper understanding of behavioural safety
- Understand of the behaviours that can increase risks in the team
- Be able to act to reduce accidents and incidents within your workplace through a team based approach
- Develop a personal action plan to take back to work
Benefits for your employer
- Provide a comprehensive programme for your workforce as part of your responsibility under Health & safety legislation
- Support and develop a culture of behavioural safety in your organization
- Link our comprehensive programme to our Heartbeat Cultural Safety tool to measurable impact and ROI from and track your safety performance over time