This highly practical one-day course is aimed at employers across the organization. The course draws on evidenced based behavioural science psychology to help employees understand how their behaviour can both place at risk or provide protection for themselves and their colleagues across the organization.
As with all Embrion programmes we take a highly practical approach drawing on actors, video and movie clips. We encourage learners to not only have fun, but to consider how they can transfer their new learning from the classroom to the workplace through personal plans.
Benefits for you
- Get a basic understanding of behavioural safety
- Understand of some behaviours can increase risks to yourself and colleagues
- Be able to act to reduce accidents and incidents within your workplace
- Develop a personal action plan to take back to work
Benefits for your employer
- Provide a comprehensive programme for your workforce as part of your responsibility under Health & safety legislation
- Support and develop a culture of behavioural safety in your organization
- Link our comprehensive programme to our Heartbeat Cultural Safety tool to measurable impact and ROI from and track your safety performance over time